1. Did you know the site supports Tapatalk? Just search for cheat-report in Tapatalk and you should find the site.
    Dismiss Notice

www.cheatbase.net is a scam.

Discussion in 'General Talk' started by fabiocadaval, Mar 3, 2018.

1. fabiocadaval

fabiocadaval New Member

So I bought the Fortnite hack from cheatbase.net and I tried injecting and it would't work. Fortnite would detect there was a cheat program and close the game. I emailed them with this issue and they didn't answer me. Also I would like to say that they told me it was undetectable and working before I bought.
    Since they didn't answer me I went on paypal for a refund of 15 USD. They answered back saying they are not going to refund me and if Paypal refunds me they will sue me agreeing with their terms and conditions.
    I am currently talking to them thru paypal and I said I was gona post a video following the steps they told me and the hack would work (LIES) since I followed all steps ;) Basically they are crying to paypal that I am gona lie and the video wouldn't be real.

End of story is, DO NOT BUY FROM THEM, bunch of scammers that think they are lawyers.
    Will be opening my Paypal case against them since their hack is useless and doesn't work.

2. fabiocadaval

fabiocadaval New Member

Don't tell me that you are from CheatBase since I told them I was reporting them here xD
    And you show me a league of legends screenshot from season 2/3? Gotta do better then that.
    The hack "Owns" so much that I run the hack like they told me to and gets detected so doesn't even work.

You don't have to be that smart to use a League of Legends recent script instead of one from 4 years ago or more.

So yeah, you ain't dumb, you are retarded.
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 6, 2018 ---
    Also

Kinda suspicious a new member would come in so interested in protecting a scamming website. You have to try better.

3. bongripper001

bongripper001 New Member

yooooooooo can we get a mod in here to action (delete) this entire thread? its bullshit now that there's that gross ass picture in it, and basically the information is dumb anyway soooo im gunna have to demerit this guy and get the mods on this one

4. bongripper001

bongripper001 New Member

I learned about CheatBase.net from reddit and your tellin me its fake? Your the fake piece of shit

5. bongripper001

bongripper001 New Member

L:eek:ok dude your basically just a dumbass piecce of shit troll with nothing better to do than to sit around, waste my time, waste the mods precious time, waste everybodys time with your weak ass flames and your dumb doodoo headed drooling and flailing about like a big fucking retard. So let me put this in simple plain ass terms your dumb ass could even understand: You fuckin suck bro, and basically, you smell like shit too -- annd look like shit, and I bet your room smells like shit and you should clean it up because you suck that fuckin much thats basically how it is alright.

So S.T.F.U and buy more cheat crates at cheatbase.net is what I always say

-- bongripper001 OUT
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 6, 2018 ---
    bro I fuckin live for this shit with my boys >w< and Cayronix we are always getting up to maaad hijinks in the cheatbase community and I just wont sit by and let you talk shit about my boys and my family like that alright you dumb mutherfucker whats up

--bongripper001 outtie

6. bongripper001

bongripper001 New Member

nigger black likes this.