1. To maintain a certain level of quality for all reviews, here are guidelines you should follow:

First of all, name the product in the title, also include the version if there are major changes between different cheat versions.
    An example for a title would be: xInstantHook CSS v3 review
    Note that here the title of the cheat, the version number and the game is included.

Please base your review on the following points:
    - Design/Usability
    - Features
    - Security
    - Support
    - Price

Please give a rating for every category (0-10 points) and also write down some general thoughs. In the end, please also give a combined rating (0-10 points) for the cheat.

CoD:BO2 Review

Discussion in 'EngineOwning' started by soeni77, Feb 11, 2018.

1. soeni77

soeni77 New Member

Hello,

im soeni77 here and on EngineOwning. I have BO2 Lifetime for more than a year now.

To make this review short, i'll focus on the most important points! I should add that there a customisable triggerbot, radar, adjustable colors and a function for configs wich are fine.

Aimbot:
    The Aimbot, is unbelievably great! There is auto wall, silent aim, ajustable fov and a lot of different things you can customize. You cant rly say anything against it other than that it might get a bit laggy with auto wall on and that the fov slider is in 1 steps.

9/10

ESP:
    The ESP is very good but nothing special. I can't think of anything other that chams that i miss but again there isn't anything mind blowing either.
    9/10

MISC:
    The great thing about EngineOwning is that their cheat is always special. They often have unique NoSpreads and that is the case for BO2. I miss a good no recoil but i dont rly care either! There's also no flinch, rapid fire, auto melee and a crosshair.
    10/10

Support:
    I had several little problems where the staff helped very fast and without being assholes! I had another cheat on this site which did not work for me and when they and me couldnt find the problem they gave me a full refund!
    10/10

Overall:
    I like the guys from EO especially because im a Member for years now! The Cheat is great and very good for its value! You cant buy the Lifetime Version anymore but are able to try the cheat for 3 days.. I wouldnt take any other cheat in BO2 because there just is none that is that good..
    9.5/10

I hope I could help you but when there are any questions you are free to ask me!

Skyfail likes this.
  2. Skyfail

Skyfail New Member

Thanks for your review, we are happy to have you as a member of our community for so long!