1. To maintain a certain level of quality for all reviews, here are guidelines you should follow:

First of all, name the product in the title, also include the version if there are major changes between different cheat versions.
    An example for a title would be: xInstantHook CSS v3 review
    Note that here the title of the cheat, the version number and the game is included.

Please base your review on the following points:
    - Design/Usability
    - Features
    - Security
    - Support
    - Price

Please give a rating for every category (0-10 points) and also write down some general thoughs. In the end, please also give a combined rating (0-10 points) for the cheat.

APB RageKings. Used secret method. Still got scammed.

Discussion in 'Other Cheats' started by Mongo, Jan 18, 2019.

?

What do you think Enjin is?

1. A slimebag scammer

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. A slimebag scammer

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Mongo

Mongo New Member

I befriended a cheater in APB, he was friendly and showed off his cheats to me. He showed me his silent aim, where he looked the other way, straight down into the ground but still hit me with the bullets. Pretty cool. He was owning hard in fightclub. He was using ragekings, his clan name was RK and I said to him that I thought that was a scam. He said that ragekings don't want too many people using the cheat, so you need to use a specific password/passphrase to get the real cheat, otherwise you'll get scammed. You need to write a PM to Enjin when you've registered on the forums and write: "I know the method". That made sense to me because people are obviously using the ragekings cheat, so it can't be a complete scam. He said he had a friend in APB who told him the method, he used it and it worked. He was obviously using it, as he showed to me clearly.

So I registered and wrote a PM to Enjin, saying ONLY "I know the method". He responded with asking for what cheat I wanted, how many months I wanted and payment method I wanted to use. So it seemed he knew exactly what the phrase I used was for, so it seemed it worked. He told me to get him 2 amazon gift cards. I then wrote a message to the cheater I knew from APB asking if he did the same. He replied that he did. So I purchased the cards. Enjin said one of them didn't work. I thought okay, he's probably just trying to get one more free card. I got him another card from another website, that I knew for sure worked. I posted the code to him. I could then see that he had read my message. I knew it would take about 24 hours extra because I payed for a private build. 24 hours later I go back and the website forum tells me "You are not allowed to visit this community.". Blocked. Scammed.

I don't know how the fuck people get the cheat, but people are using it. I swear everything I said here is entirely true. I purchased 3 fucking cards worth a total of 150 usd for a private build, lifetime access to APB reloaded. This guys website and everything he does needs to go down because he's a slimebag who breaks even his own moral codes. If he can scam even those doing it exactly the right way, then he'll scam the current users sooner or later too. I'm the wrong guy to mess with. I know he'll read this sooner or later, So my message to him is: You'll regret this.

Last edited: Jan 18, 2019