1. To maintain a certain level of quality for all reviews, here are guidelines you should follow:

First of all, name the product in the title, also include the version if there are major changes between different cheat versions.
    An example for a title would be: xInstantHook CSS v3 review
    Note that here the title of the cheat, the version number and the game is included.

Please base your review on the following points:
    - Design/Usability
    - Features
    - Security
    - Support
    - Price

Please give a rating for every category (0-10 points) and also write down some general thoughs. In the end, please also give a combined rating (0-10 points) for the cheat.

Ragekings.net SCAM-ALERT

Discussion in 'Other Cheats' started by Excharmes, Jul 27, 2017.

1. Excharmes

Excharmes New Member

Hello,

recently a new site called RageKings.net appeared on the market.
    They claim to be a professional Multi cheat Provider.

I wanted to try out one of the cheats. I decided to try out the All Points Bulletin: Reloaded Hack for 3 months in their "Rage" Edition. It should cost me 25€.

First of all: They don't offer any automated buy & get activated Feature.

You have to create a Thread in a protected Area of the Forum.

He told me to buy a 25€ steam giftcard from g2a.com.
    Thats what I did. I sent him the Code. He told me that the Code is already used and I have to buy a new one.
    Well I did that just because I thought it could happen that a key from g2a.com could not work.

I sent him the second one and he told me that this Code is already used again.
    I started to be sceptical and contacted the g2a.com Support.
    They told me that both keys were activated right after they were bought ( right after i posted them to the admin of the site).

Before I got this answer from the g2a.com Support the admin of ragekings.net told me to buy a 25€ PSC - thats what I did once again because I just wanted to try out this cheat.

He instantly used almost all of the 25€ and never replied to me again. He banned me from the Forums.

so guys, be careful and NEVER use this site. Its a complete SCAM site.

Last edited: Jul 27, 2017
  2. HackingSafe

HackingSafe New Member

The fact that he doesn't use PayPal or any other third part payment system should have been enough of proof that he was a scammer.

3. grassmudhorse

grassmudhorse New Member

If they don't accept PP or credit card, then that's a no-go right away.

4. whysoserious

whysoserious Member

thanks for the headup