1. To maintain a certain level of quality for all reviews, here are guidelines you should follow:

First of all, name the product in the title, also include the version if there are major changes between different cheat versions.
    An example for a title would be: xInstantHook CSS v3 review
    Note that here the title of the cheat, the version number and the game is included.

Please base your review on the following points:
    - Design/Usability
    - Features
    - Security
    - Support
    - Price

Please give a rating for every category (0-10 points) and also write down some general thoughs. In the end, please also give a combined rating (0-10 points) for the cheat.

CS:Go Project 7

Discussion in 'Other Cheats' started by silent, Mar 19, 2018.

1. silent

silent New Member

From my experience from this site they mainly just use false advertisement to lure you to buy the cheat saying they are face it secure which in fact they are not and all the admins say is next up date and the process keeps going. i would avoid this site if possible.

message me if anyone is interested in a csgo ud cheat that actually bypasses esea/face it which i can supply proof and a video

2. austin

austin New Member

This is a false review. Regardless how long ago this was, this is false. I'm a member of both ULTRA and Premium right now, and P7 has successfully bypassed FACEit, ESEA and many other leagues in the past, and sure, at the current time, it's disabled for leagues, but as much as the AC's update, they need to update too.
    You're likely scamming people with your 'oo i can send many big hack that bypass and i give proof and vidsz' - that's more unlikely than winning the lottery.

If you're wanting to give a testimonial like that, you should write an actual review, rather than a banner ad for your own scam.