1. To maintain a certain level of quality for all reviews, here are guidelines you should follow:

First of all, name the product in the title, also include the version if there are major changes between different cheat versions.
    An example for a title would be: xInstantHook CSS v3 review
    Note that here the title of the cheat, the version number and the game is included.

Please base your review on the following points:
    - Design/Usability
    - Features
    - Security
    - Support
    - Price

Please give a rating for every category (0-10 points) and also write down some general thoughs. In the end, please also give a combined rating (0-10 points) for the cheat.

OVERMOD.US PUBGhack

Discussion in 'Other Cheats' started by neon015, Nov 15, 2018.

1. neon015

neon015 New Member

Helly everybody
    this is my honest review for PUBG Overmod.US Imminity
    i wanted to share my Review after 40 games
    0 ban
    0 24h ban (for reporting)

This is OVERMOD IMMUNITY !!!

Aimbot (10/10)

Legit aimbot with one tap fire or full auto in spectator and replay look legit !!!
    u can edit all class weapon
    Pistol shotgun rifles sniper ect

Player ESP (9/10)

Player ESP works flawlessly.

1. 10/10 if we can choose the distance for see player (like 500 metter max) cause 800-1000M is useless for me
    2. EDIT : NOW we have the option slider so 10/10 player ESP
    Item ESP (9,5/10)

Items /vehicles / weapons / level 2 / level 3 HEAL/Booster (got every time suprresor ❤️ )
    and we can toggle with a bind for disabled directyle if we dont want to see heal/booster

ITEM aidrop (i got every game 1 or 2 airdrop now !!)

1. 10/10 if we can disable item like Uzi/shotgun early game directly (if we can i edit my testimonial)
    Support (10/10)

I really can’t say enough bout how great the support is. all suport help me very quickly with any issue

Security (10/10)

Undetected since the officiel release

24/08/18 never got
    24H BAN
    or game ban.

Pricing (10/10)

Conclusion :

This is a extremely HQ product from overmod.us THANKS YOU ALL STAFF !!! ❤️ ❤️