1. To maintain a certain level of quality for all reviews, here are guidelines you should follow:

First of all, name the product in the title, also include the version if there are major changes between different cheat versions.
    An example for a title would be: xInstantHook CSS v3 review
    Note that here the title of the cheat, the version number and the game is included.

Please base your review on the following points:
    - Design/Usability
    - Features
    - Security
    - Support
    - Price

Please give a rating for every category (0-10 points) and also write down some general thoughs. In the end, please also give a combined rating (0-10 points) for the cheat.

CS:Go hackersadvantage kozmok csgo hack

Discussion in 'HACKERSADVANTAGE' started by meta03, May 1, 2017.

1. meta03

meta03 New Member

Hi all,

so .... I decided to test hackersadvantage ( i come from baunticheats who is excellent 20/10 )
    i felt in love with glow esp that hackersadvantage provides but that's all

aimbot 3/10 buggy as hell ( visible only no recoil boneaim don't work good it will aim trough wall even if visibleonly is checked .... sucks )

esp 5/10 glow esp did the job that's all ( box 3d / 2d bug esp color bug too unable to change colors eye direction don't work sphere grenades sometimes appears sometimes not flash and smoke arent listed to sphere

trigger 4/10 sometimes it works sometimes not

support -1/10 three days that i talk about those bug in hackersadvantage forum and ... no answer when i want to create a support ticket it said that there is no moderators online ( 4 days now that i try to contact support without success )

I regret my 8$

maybe others hack are good but i didn't test them