1. To maintain a certain level of quality for all reviews, here are guidelines you should follow:

First of all, name the product in the title, also include the version if there are major changes between different cheat versions.
    An example for a title would be: xInstantHook CSS v3 review
    Note that here the title of the cheat, the version number and the game is included.

Please base your review on the following points:
    - Design/Usability
    - Features
    - Security
    - Support
    - Price

Please give a rating for every category (0-10 points) and also write down some general thoughs. In the end, please also give a combined rating (0-10 points) for the cheat.

BF1 Fraud + DETECTED 0/10

Discussion in 'EngineOwning' started by nepgax4o, Jun 4, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nepgax4o

nepgax4o New Member

I've bought a sub from them the last month and got banned probably within 10 minutes of play time.
    After that I've played with a lot of public cheats and doesn't get banned.
    They are hiding that their cheat was detected for a few days. When I've contact them on paypal they automatically banned me from their website.

Month later I was curious if their cheat was still detected. I've created another account and bought a sub. They took my money and banned me again because I was not the right person for them.

So what can I say. Don't use this site. Their cheats were busted (bf series) and people lost their accounts. They are deleting the topics from their forum too.
    They have bad support, which replies with "you don't have luck bro" ... and yea.

I hope they buy grave flowers with those money ;)

2. grassmudhorse

grassmudhorse New Member

LOL engineowning is literally the RAGEbot seller...

They don't try to hide half the shit they do. They put the most obvious features into the hacks, it's stupid.

3. pGrill

pGrill New Member

Hello,

I'm sorry to hear that you are unhappy with our service.

But still most of what you wrote is entirely wrong. You purchased our Battlefield 1 hack which was never detected and considering the fact that almost all anti cheat measures in BF1 are serversided that'd be pretty unlikely.
    You then attempted to chargeback the money AFTER using your subscription by claiming false things on PayPal.

There is a reason why customers who behave like that and try to scam us get banned and we should be the last to be blamed for your bad attempt to evade that ban.

We don't censor anything on our forum and there was absolutely no report of a detection by any user.
    Also none of our support staff ever wrote what you quoted here, I even searched through the post edit history.

So to summarize it:
    - You paid 9,99€ and received a perfectly working and undetected cheat for Battlefield 1
    - You opened a dispute on PayPal claiming you got banned while there were ZERO reports by any other user
    - We terminated your account which is the default procedure
    - You tried to evade that ban, creating 3 (!) more accounts
    - You got automatically banned again for valid reasons and complain now

Just don't turn on the rage features. As long as you don't play obvious, you are not gonna get banned. It's your choice whether you want to rage and waste your account or if you want to play legit and stay under the radar.

4. JuLle

JuLle New Member

Lmao i have used engineowning (Under different username) and all of this is a bad lie.I have never gotten banned with their cheats and their support is amazing.I had a problem with my cheat and it got fixed very fast and never did they say it is bad luck or something.IF you did get banned there is always a reason.Also after reading what pGrill said i'm not surprised that you got banned.I kind of feel bad for cheat providers who have to deal with idiots like you.

pGrill likes this.
  5. nepgax4o

nepgax4o New Member

Dispute was on the SAME day after the purchase and ban not after 30 days. Most of other cheat sites offer this as a feature. 24 hours moneyback if not satisfied/detected etc.

0 support - they just banned you and you can't contact them via chat/site/email only by paypal with dispute.
    In the chat as I said they reply "bad luck" etc. They are trolling around.
    I don't recommend such cheats.

With russians and chinese you receive better support. Their cheats are better, because they have fairfight blocking info. I've tried with aimlock for like 1 hour and no ban. With your hack when you kill 10 people with dmg hack you got insta banned.
    There are free cheat engine table with number of bullets, bullet travel speed, gravity etc. Using this free table for 1 shot still not banned for like month ...

P.S : I'm currently using BF1 ESP EXTERNAL - CERRAOSSO free cheat + cheat engine table and never got banned.

6. Nesvarus

Nesvarus New Member

We do give users refunds if either the product isn't working or they didn't use it yet. You did use the cheat, it was working fine and it was (and is) undetected.

Most providers would ban you for opening a paypal dispute for no reason.

No staff member ever wrote that.

Our cheats do bypass every clientsided Fairfight feature, anything else isn't possible technically. We do have multiple threads that explain what can get you Fairfight banned and what doesn't.

For anyone else who still believes the bs this user claims, here are the E-Mails he sent us. It should be self explaining that he used multiple, completly different excuses that make no sense at all.

7. nepgax4o

nepgax4o New Member

buy grave flowers with that money f*cking scammers, hope you die slow

buy baunticheats -> best provider (russian friendly people) not f**king nazis like those in enginetrolling

8. Schwengel

Schwengel Administrator
    Staff Member

It seems that you can not assess objectively and feel attacked by an good argument + I do not believe your story.
    User banned and thread closed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.