1. Did you know the site supports Tapatalk? Just search for cheat-report in Tapatalk and you should find the site.
    Dismiss Notice

For Honor private cheats?

Discussion in 'General Talk' started by Ultrzaknotbag, Jan 11, 2018.

1. Ultrzaknotbag

Ultrzaknotbag New Member

So i am curious, this game used to be full of hacker/bot user, everyone and their mother was doing it.Wallhax was making a ton of money out of this and suddenly, they stopped.
    I wonder if Ubisoft paid/threatened them.But they recently moved the hack to their more expensive subscription package so it may come back.
    I am wondering if anyone have any private cheat for it now?Or did the hacking scene for FH just die?Also, I got scammed once by Stargazing Corporation,they did not want to show a video,so this time i would like to see a video first.

2. austin

austin New Member

EasyAntiCheat, despite it's name sounding as if it's child's play, is actually a pretty solid AC, and finding cheats for that game is as easy as finding them on Rust. It's not.
    The majority of privates (if any, I've not played For Honor, but I do know the AC) are likely Chinese and incredibly difficult to find. I can't assist you on this, but I can warn that it's not worth cheating on that game.

The majority of cheaters died down since from the start, they just had a basic AC in, but as the game develops, they develop further onto what the AC should be looking for and such.