1. Did you know the site supports Tapatalk? Just search for cheat-report in Tapatalk and you should find the site.
    Dismiss Notice

For Honor - IWC

Discussion in 'General Talk' started by Audax, Jun 18, 2018.

1. Audax

Audax New Member

Hello you come to the right place for an honest review about iwantcheats. Let first start off with the company... There are multiple sister sites that are linked to iwantcheats. It's why you would see many names on the loader. They do this so they can have a "fresh" reputation on a different name. Also if you look at the reviews it all mainly one or two sentence review stating that its "good" cheat, only because of the consumer incentive to gain a free month of a sub of their choice and a chance to win "$150". An announcement posted over a year ago, which I'm sure that they didn't giveaway.
    Staff:
    Next, the staff is unprofessional when you directly tell them that you had followed the steps and listed out which steps you had performed. What you'll get is a rude response saying you didn't do it right *idiot*. They take no blame and action for their own issues.
    [​IMG]
    Community:
    All my fellow subscribers of the cheat that I had bought are having the same issue. Trying to respond to another isn't allowed. They disallow for us to post in each other threads, because we have to mind our own business. They really don't want a coercion of users against the staff.
    [​IMG]
    Another communist regime they're running here is that I made a thread about being banned. They just merged it with another thread I made so you couldn't see that I made an outreach saying that the cheat is detected.
    When asking for suggestions on how to get the best performance out of the cheat, they respond with them just saying it up to you. With no guidance on how to get it properly working.
    I STRONGLY YOU TO STAY AWAY FROM IWANTCHEATS OR ITS SISTER SITES AS IWANTCHEATS, FPSCHEATS, ILIKECHEATS, CALLOFDUTYCHEATS, and UNREALSKILL.