1. To maintain a certain level of quality for all reviews, here are guidelines you should follow:

First of all, name the product in the title, also include the version if there are major changes between different cheat versions.
    An example for a title would be: xInstantHook CSS v3 review
    Note that here the title of the cheat, the version number and the game is included.

Please base your review on the following points:
    - Design/Usability
    - Features
    - Security
    - Support
    - Price

Please give a rating for every category (0-10 points) and also write down some general thoughs. In the end, please also give a combined rating (0-10 points) for the cheat.

SW BF2 EngineOwning honest review

Discussion in 'EngineOwning' started by DIV7NE, Feb 14, 2018.

1. DIV7NE

DIV7NE New Member

- Design/Usability (9/10)

The menu design is simple, yet effective. I never encountered any bugs with it.
    ESP Design is also simple, nothing special but it works flawlessly with no issues or massive performance impacts, in fact, there is no performance impact (at least from my personal experience)

- Features (10/10)

Too manyyyyy to choose frommm D:
    But seriously, there's a huge amount of features + their exclusive features which no other P2C offers... just amazing. The features aren't buggy in any way, whether it's ESP, aimbot, nospread, etc...

- Security (10/10)

Nearly every single cheat they offer was never detected, yet (if ever) and I've personally never been banned using their cheats, even when I was blatantly cheating and not caring about getting banned.

- Support (10/10)

I only needed it once and even then it was resolved very quickly, so a definitely a big + from me!

- Price (10/10)

I'm used to paying €20 monthly for a cheat, these guys sell theirs for half the price or even less (depending on the subscription you buy), so they definitely offer very high-quality products for a lower price which I'm in love with.