1. To maintain a certain level of quality for all reviews, here are guidelines you should follow:

First of all, name the product in the title, also include the version if there are major changes between different cheat versions.
    An example for a title would be: xInstantHook CSS v3 review
    Note that here the title of the cheat, the version number and the game is included.

Please base your review on the following points:
    - Design/Usability
    - Features
    - Security
    - Support
    - Price

Please give a rating for every category (0-10 points) and also write down some general thoughs. In the end, please also give a combined rating (0-10 points) for the cheat.

Enchancedaim.com - SCAM WARNING

Discussion in 'Other Cheats' started by dida1990, Oct 6, 2016.

1. dida1990

dida1990 New Member

Overall rating: 0/10 Scam

Here is my story:

It started on the 2nd Octobre where I saw a review here on the site about enchancedaim.com. It looked very promising and got some information about the site.

The site looked very reliable (some users posted in Pre-sale questions and the admin replied).
    I created an account and looked for the payment methods and decided to pay via SteamWallet.

The price was 50$ for one month at this time and it was okay for me, so I bought it and sent the WalletKey to the admin Cyrus.

After around 4-6 hours I got an answer saying that the WalletKey was received and I got authenticated - but I wasn't.
    I told myself "failure can happen" and messaged Cyrus that I still got no access to the private forum and he said, that all slots for the monthly subscription are full and I can decide to either upgrade to 2 month (+50$) or got a refund. I decided for an upgrade and sent him another WalletKey worth 50$.

After that he said that he needs one more day to integrate me into their new forum database and I should be patient - I was.

So far so good.

At the second day I couldn't login anymore with my saved data in chrome. I created a second account on their site and tried to message Cyrus but got no anwser for about 16 hours and decided to add him on Steam (they got a link to their Steam account on the site).
    The friend request was accepted after an hour and I was told that there was a problem with their database but I got access again to my account - this was correct.

After 3 days (today) I decided to ask for a status update via PM to Cyrus and via Steam (I send a new friend request because I deleted him).

I got no anwser by Cyrus, instead I got blocked on Steam as you can see on the photo I attached (explanation follows).

I was very pissed and wrote a post on the only forum I could access (pre-sale questions) and told them I got still no activation and asked if this site is a scam. 10 minutes later I got an IP-ban (see picture).

Picture explanation:
    Attachment 7 - You can see my username and I got no more access to the standard forum every user has access to.
    Attachment 8 - you can see my account incl. VIP and my granted request for an activation (But I got no activation)
    Attachment 9 - You can see I got blocked by their steam-account. It says: "The communication between you and this steam-user is blocked"
    Attachment 10 and 11 - You can see the Paypal-Transactions for the Steam-Wallet-Keys.

1.PNG 2. proxy.PNG 3. Steam block.PNG Wallet1.PNG Wallet2.PNG
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 6, 2016 ---
    Addition: After a kind request for communication with me by a second account (with proxy) this account got suspended aswell (see pictures).

_PersonalMessage1.PNG _second account banned.PNG

Last edited: Oct 6, 2016
    deniedbygod likes this.
  2. electrohouse2

electrohouse2 New Member

im so sorry mate!
    thanks for the review!
    we will keep in mind:(

3. dida1990

dida1990 New Member

After further research I found out the site was launched on the 23th auf August of 2016, so there can't be any user registered before this date, but there are - fishy. I created another (3rd account) and talked to the admin again, and he said, that I scammed him, because I gave him not valid Wallet-Codes - but all of them have been used.

You can see how may posts are in the private forums - over 1000 per sub-forum. This number is not changing all the time - fishy.

All active users of this site registered between the 3rd of Septembre and the 9th of septembre just one guy on the 29th. of septembre. Nothing in between... After that time you can only find people with "VIP" or "Customer" but no one with "VIP Customer" (=access to the forum).

Of course I added all pictures and chats for you again.

Stay safe - do not buy, whatever "Cyrus" is saying.

_PersonalMessage2.PNG _PersonalMessage3.PNG _PersonalMessage4.PNG _PersonalMessage5.PNG _PersonalMessage6.PNG posts 6.10 10.28Uhr.PNG posts 7.10 7.23Uhr.PNG user join date1.PNG user join date2.PNG whois.PNG
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 7, 2016 ---
    Thanks man, the money is not the problem... It's just that I am hating scammers and not telling me afterwards I got scammed :D

deniedbygod likes this.
  4. deniedbygod

deniedbygod New Member

First of all, sorry, but english is not my first language.
    -
    Maaaan, I just bougth some knives ($450) to take the "Valkyrie Lifetime". I was already suspicious about the forum/site, btw. I mean, there was a million topics, but when you start to navigate on the site, you'll see that those areas with "223" topics (e.g. the Testimonials area) has just one (1) page. LOL

I mean, I'm skeptical since I noticed that and the forum/users activity...

Sorry for your lost and thank you so much for your review. Now I'll sell my knives...

dida1990 likes this.
  5. Brembo

Brembo New Member

Lol they even take reviews from other cheat sites.

Legacy Aim aka zlitz
    [​IMG]

Iniuria

[​IMG]

Leaguemode - Oracle

[​IMG]

They even use a Aimware video for promo

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 8, 2016
  6. dida1990

dida1990 New Member

Just give me proof and I will believe you - but I guess you can't.
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 8, 2016 ---
    Good choice to sell them.

As I gathered some more info I found out, that there was a cheat called "Enhanced Aim" with the admin "Cyrus" but this project was closed.

This new cheat "Enchanced Aim" tries to copy him and scam people.

Every statistics about this site is just sooo fishy...

And remember, never ever try to give them anything.
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 8, 2016 ---
    Yea, did not check it earlier, thanks for your info :)

Last edited: Oct 8, 2016
    deniedbygod likes this.
  7. Brutekiller

Brutekiller Guest

I'm soo sorry about ur loss man, fcking u loss ur 100$,
    Im using BulletProof Private Cheat
    So far soo good, 3 months and no problem at all.
    Using on faceit and mm with friends, esp only. but he has full version also.

8. dida1990

dida1990 New Member

Please no advertisement in my thread... This looks like a scam as well.

9. renatobueno

renatobueno New Member

this is scam man. I bought 200$ steam wallet and cyrus blocked me. Codes are activted.
    This site is totally scam.

10. dida1990

dida1990 New Member

sorry to hear this...
    next time check for more background like I am doing now