1. To maintain a certain level of quality for all reviews, here are guidelines you should follow:

First of all, name the product in the title, also include the version if there are major changes between different cheat versions.
    An example for a title would be: xInstantHook CSS v3 review
    Note that here the title of the cheat, the version number and the game is included.

Please base your review on the following points:
    - Design/Usability
    - Features
    - Security
    - Support
    - Price

Please give a rating for every category (0-10 points) and also write down some general thoughs. In the end, please also give a combined rating (0-10 points) for the cheat.

Deadc0deshop.net ( Scam Alert)

Discussion in 'Other Cheats' started by Nero2k, Apr 11, 2018.

1. Nero2k

Nero2k New Member

Hello dear community

I want to warn you guys that this site is a big scam. Basically i made a purchase from their website via paypal and they have told me that the activation is instant. After a payment i waited 5 mins, 10 and then i opened a topic asking them what happend. Noooobody replied to the topic and after that i have send PM to admin of the website DC and ask him if he could do something. What was really weird was that he did not claimed the payment and it had pending status. After 2 days he did not respond to my PM so i have PM another guy and boom i got banned from their website. So i was so pissed off at them and i quickly wrote and open a case in paypal and they gave me instant refund. Please guys do not make any payments on this website. I hope i helped you.

neon015 likes this.
  2. neon015

neon015 New Member

i got scammed here too! fking morons