1. To maintain a certain level of quality for all reviews, here are guidelines you should follow:

First of all, name the product in the title, also include the version if there are major changes between different cheat versions.
    An example for a title would be: xInstantHook CSS v3 review
    Note that here the title of the cheat, the version number and the game is included.

Please base your review on the following points:
    - Design/Usability
    - Features
    - Security
    - Support
    - Price

Please give a rating for every category (0-10 points) and also write down some general thoughs. In the end, please also give a combined rating (0-10 points) for the cheat.

Verified CSGO Review

Discussion in 'Chod's Cheats' started by s2t3orke, Jul 12, 2014.

1. s2t3orke

s2t3orke New Member

Hi everyone, here's my Chod's review.

Design/Usability [9/10]
    The gui is quite handy and easy to use, same as the loader itself. Anyone can easily adjust the product while ingame. It doesn't look quite as good as Aimware, therefore 9 Points.

- Features [7/10]
    There's supposedly tons of features. The only problems is,
    they're mostly disabled. Chod is apparently fixing all issues, but he has enough problems keeping the cheat ud.

- Security [2/10]
    While using Chod's I've been Vacced twice and untrusted once. I really do think Chod is one of the best coders out there, but he has been constantly targeted by Valve. It really seems like Valve detests Chod.

- Support [8/10]
    Nothing really to beef about here. A good and solid support, but there're still better ones, like Tristan's ticket system at LM.

- Price [3/10]
    I'd say if u look at other providers, the money u spend on CC is just not worth it.
    1 Month 17,61 €
    3 Months 37,74 €
    6 Months 62,90 € (weird numbers cause the prices on the site are in Pound Sterling)

- All in all [5/10]
    This was in 2013 one of the best cheats on the market, but now it's really lacking in security. Would not buy again!

2. whysoserious

whysoserious Member

One Disagreement its with the Over all Rating.And its your own opinion.and we have to Respect people opinion