1. To maintain a certain level of quality for all reviews, here are guidelines you should follow:

First of all, name the product in the title, also include the version if there are major changes between different cheat versions.
    An example for a title would be: xInstantHook CSS v3 review
    Note that here the title of the cheat, the version number and the game is included.

Please base your review on the following points:
    - Design/Usability
    - Features
    - Security
    - Support
    - Price

Please give a rating for every category (0-10 points) and also write down some general thoughs. In the end, please also give a combined rating (0-10 points) for the cheat.

CodeHook COD4 & COD:BO2 Editions

Discussion in 'Codehook' started by Knox, Jul 6, 2014.

1. Knox

Knox New Member

1- Design/Usability: [10/10]

Perfect, nothing more to say. Has a cool loader. Menu in-game too.

2- Features: COD4 [10/10] BO2 [7/10]

COD4: Has the perfect features to make a legit gameplay. Or, if you want rage, you can also do it.
    Aimbot, Aimkey, NoSpread, NoRecoil, Chams, ESP Boxes, Anti-Death, Nades ESP, Mouse-Off, Silent Aim ...
    This cheat works with the console, so, you can bind hack features in the keyboard like: bind M "aimbot 1;aim_fov 3 3". And then, when you press it the aimbot turns on and fov changes to 3. It's pretty usefull.

BO2: Has pretty good features like COD4 for a legit gameplay, but as we know, TAC is so f*cking OP, so ...

3- Security: COD4 [10/10] BO2 [0/10]

COD4: Doesn't have anti-cheat.
    BO2: Was detected since release.

4- Support: [9/10]

All admins are trying to hide the cheat is detected, in some cases, like COD:Ghost, COD:MW3, COD:MW2 and COD: Black Ops and they are always saying that Warlod, the owner, is updating the cheats. They lie. He is afk/busy since 4/5 months. Same with Pisti.
    But they always help you if you have some questions.
    You can request TeamViewer help too.

5- Price: COD4 [10/10] BO2 [0/10]

COD4: If you are thinking to buy it, do it, 25€ for a lifetime hack with good support is good

BO2: No.

6- Did you recommend this cheat?

COD4: Yes

BO2: No

--- COD4 ---

Note: Sorry for my english

Last edited: Jul 6, 2014
    koshaan likes this.
  2. andrewskate

andrewskate New Member

yeah bo2 cheat is shit, used for 1 game, came off, next day banned, vac banned

3. EvilGinger

EvilGinger New Member

I know the first message was a while ago but the website still exists and is offering procucts they do not deliver.

As far as i can tell the side is a joke. You must purchase one of their products before being able to create an account. In my case (bo2) i didnt get anything. I payed 38 bucks for literally nothing. they dont even answer my mails.

I think that is the very definition of scam. I try to get my money back from payplal, will see if it works.