1. To maintain a certain level of quality for all reviews, here are guidelines you should follow:

First of all, name the product in the title, also include the version if there are major changes between different cheat versions.
    An example for a title would be: xInstantHook CSS v3 review
    Note that here the title of the cheat, the version number and the game is included.

Please base your review on the following points:
    - Design/Usability
    - Features
    - Security
    - Support
    - Price

Please give a rating for every category (0-10 points) and also write down some general thoughs. In the end, please also give a combined rating (0-10 points) for the cheat.

CS:Go Chods-cheat | Review on Legit Cheating (3+ month subscription)

Discussion in 'Chod's Cheats' started by dida1990, May 9, 2017.

1. dida1990

dida1990 New Member

In the beginning I want to point out that my review is just based on legit settings (I play with the EAC proof version). I have never ever played a rage game and am not interested in doing.

Aimbot (8/10)
    The aimbot is working pretty good: You have all the option you are expecting from a good legit cheat (Smooth, Aimtime, Hitboxes, RCS, etc.).
    The only thing bothering me is the RCS. It is pretty strong overall, but when you stop spraying, the RCS pull up again to where you started spraying from. No other good legit cheat is using this feature and it looks pretty fishy in demos, so you have to learn to hide this "feature", what is making this unnecessary (please remove the pull-up after RCS!)

Visuals (10/10)
    This is the strongest feature by chods-cheat. You have all the features from a rage -hack in a legit cheat and they are even Stream-proof and EAC-PROOF. I am not knowing any other site, that is bypassing EAC with so many visuals. Probs to chods-cheat.

Support/Moderators/Admins (10/10)
    The support is really friendly and quick. You are possible to write support tickets (you will be answered in 2 hours maximum) or if you need quick support, you can ask any question on Discord (you will be answered instantly).
    I also like how low the hierarchy at chods-cheat is. Even me - a little subscriber - talked with Emiiru or chod about some issues or anything. This is what support should look like

Updates (7/10)
    The updates are mainly for the HvH-community (I guess this is the larger community here), so legit-cheat updates are not coming so often.
    I once talked with chod about my problem with the RCS pullup (about a month ago) and I was told he will try to look into it, but didn't see any result until now - but I still have faith.
    But you can tell they are working on the cheat all the time, which is pretty nice.

Security (10/10)
    I have never been banned by neither VAC nor EAC. Even the admins of the leagues I am playing in suspected me of cheating. I know they are looking at me, because I get called out a lot of times by players and even admins telling me, that they are looking into my demos after the game.

Overall (9/10)
    + Aimbot
    ++ Visuals
    +++ Support
    +++ Security

o Updates -> more focus on legit-players

Zyxon1 likes this.
  2. Zyxon1

Zyxon1 New Member

I bought it too :) Nice Review... Testing this Cheat atm:D