1. Did you know the site supports Tapatalk? Just search for cheat-report in Tapatalk and you should find the site.
    Dismiss Notice

Battlefield 4 suggestions

Discussion in 'General Talk' started by Mongo, Mar 25, 2018.

1. Mongo

Mongo New Member

So I was using systemcheats but their hack is crashing the game randomly, so I'm looking for another cheat for this game. I saw a couple of people recommended force-project, but there's a bad review of it and that too seems to crash the game, be buggy and punkbuster detections within minutes of using the aimbot, from what I read. Other providers for this game that I've found seems not trustworthy enough. I need some suggestions. I want something stable and secure with good support. I don't trust hags club either. They've had detected cheats before without saying anything about it.

All I need is ESP/radar. Aimbot would be a bonus, but not necessary.

2. nachtheuler

nachtheuler New Member

If you need ESP and Radar only, i recommend ArtificialAiming, they also have the best human aimbot.
    I used AA for years in BF4 and when it comes to legit, you can look super legit and still do 100+ kills games, and admins spectating you without getting banned.
    force-project is kinda ok, but their hack made my game lag and when i had some issues with features, the admin simply said the hack doesnt work properly because im too dumb to make it so.

3. Mongo

Mongo New Member

Thanks for your reply. Do you know anything about detections (punkbuster) with ArtificialAiming in bf4 during the time you've used it?