1. To maintain a certain level of quality for all reviews, here are guidelines you should follow:

First of all, name the product in the title, also include the version if there are major changes between different cheat versions.
    An example for a title would be: xInstantHook CSS v3 review
    Note that here the title of the cheat, the version number and the game is included.

Please base your review on the following points:
    - Design/Usability
    - Features
    - Security
    - Support
    - Price

Please give a rating for every category (0-10 points) and also write down some general thoughs. In the end, please also give a combined rating (0-10 points) for the cheat.

CS:Go Aimware

Discussion in 'aimware' started by Steve Chen, Aug 11, 2016.

1. Steve Chen

Steve Chen New Member

Hello, I have a year subscription of Aimware and here's my review on it!

Legit: The legit hacks are very customizable, and has many options to make it look legit, but I think it is still obvious even with legit settings. Too strong of a hack to be used in legit settings. 4/10

Rage
    : The rage hack is absolutely amazing. Literally the best hack and aimbot I have used so far. Best hack for HvH. 10/10

Visuals: The visuals are decent. They're usable and very customizable. They are very solid! 9/10

Legit: The legit aimbot is very customizable, and has so much options to make it legit, but I don't think it is too good in action, it still look like aimbot with legit settings. 8.5/10

Misc.
    : There are many miscellaneous features you can turn on, but some are detectable. I would recommend staying away from these features. You can find out on VIP forums. 3/10

Support:
    The support is pretty good. They answer questions within 6 hours. I have seen people get banned for no reason :/ 7/10

Security:
    Aimware is one of the higher detection rates. It gets detected about every week or two. Had 4 accounts banned with Aimware. You can avoid bans by checking the status of the hacks but I find that very inconvenient. 2.5/10

Overall Thoughts:
    I think Aimware is a great hack, however the security and detection is one of the downfalls of this amazing hack. I recommend this hack if you want to rage hack. Otherwise, go with something else.

2. Pwninggrenades

Pwninggrenades New Member

why do you use a hackw hich gets detected every 2 weeks

it might as well be free

3. Steve Chen

Steve Chen New Member

didn't know it was detected every 2 weeks until I got untrusted and VAC

4. Pwninggrenades

Pwninggrenades New Member

Aimware is the best rage hack but useless for anything else

5. andrews99

andrews99 New Member

Are you serious right now? I've used aimware since early 2015 and I only got one ban so far and that was from Overwatch.
    It's been detected twice (including the possible detection right now) in the span of a few months now but before that it's last detection was back in march 2015.

You must be utterly retarded to be honest or way too new on the hacking scene to even make a review.
    1. Isn't detected every 2nd week
    2. 'Untrusted´and VAC bans are placed if you use detected settings, only way to use these dtected settings is if you manually go to the tab where it says "Anti-untrusted" and put it to none so it's completely your fault for enabling that mode. The reason they still have detected settings s cause aimware is best known for HvH and some of the detected settings gives you the upper hand in HvH servers.

Only thing I could complain about on Aimware is the forums, every user is comlete and utter banter trash and the admins gives you warnings for asking when H1Z1 comes back up (been disabled since early january 2016 btw)

http://imgur.com/a/ifw6a

6. OwenUK

OwenUK New Member

Lmao you got detected last week, so stop defending this rubbish cheat.