1. To maintain a certain level of quality for all reviews, here are guidelines you should follow:

First of all, name the product in the title, also include the version if there are major changes between different cheat versions.
    An example for a title would be: xInstantHook CSS v3 review
    Note that here the title of the cheat, the version number and the game is included.

Please base your review on the following points:
    - Design/Usability
    - Features
    - Security
    - Support
    - Price

Please give a rating for every category (0-10 points) and also write down some general thoughs. In the end, please also give a combined rating (0-10 points) for the cheat.

CS:Go AimWare review

Discussion in 'aimware' started by CheatLoverlol, Jan 21, 2016.

1. CheatLoverlol

CheatLoverlol New Member

Legitbot: Very customizable and many Feature to make you look legit really like it to play legit it looks very smooth.
    Ragebot: Defiantly the best p2c in hvh you can get. Many AA, AAA, good Playerlist to correct other AA's. Auto Wall works fine also.
    ESP: Again very customizable with many Features if you like to play ESP you sure love Aimware.
    Misc: My second favourite tab, I Love the Autostrafer features like Teleport/Fakelag work perfect (for hvh) and some other cool features like bypass sv_cheats that sometimes are useful on servers with VAC disabled.
    Security: Aimware had some hard time in early 2015, but now its undetected for 8 Months already if you like a full-packed cheat get AW.
    Support: I like the Support Team very nice and funny.

Cheat-Tester likes this.
  2. Cheat-Tester

Cheat-Tester New Member

Yeah they had a realy hard time but 2016 its better so buy it :)