1. To maintain a certain level of quality for all reviews, here are guidelines you should follow:

First of all, name the product in the title, also include the version if there are major changes between different cheat versions.
    An example for a title would be: xInstantHook CSS v3 review
    Note that here the title of the cheat, the version number and the game is included.

Please base your review on the following points:
    - Design/Usability
    - Features
    - Security
    - Support
    - Price

Please give a rating for every category (0-10 points) and also write down some general thoughs. In the end, please also give a combined rating (0-10 points) for the cheat.

Aimware review by Gustavo

Discussion in 'aimware' started by Gustavo Reginaldo, Aug 29, 2015.

1. Gustavo Reginaldo

Gustavo Reginaldo New Member

Hello, my name is Gustavo and this is my first review :)
    First of all, I apoligize for my bad english, I'm french :D

Let's go!

Aimbot
    Legit:
    The legit aimbot is very customizable, and has so much options to make it legit, but I don't think it is too good in action, it still look like aimbot with legit settings. 6.5/10

Rage: Aimware is pretty much the best avaible cheat to hvh, and his rage aimbot is perfect, very customizable and accurate, very very good! 10/10

Visuals
    I like the visuals, there are too much options so you can edit what you want, like esp, it has the option so you can change the size of things, and colours, there are some other things that are good in the visuals, but I pretty much did not used then, so I really can not give a properly review, but the esp is clean and solid! 10/10

Misc
    Ok, now this is the part of the menu that I did not like, simply because it just looks like very feature is detected, so if you are a legit player, this is a 0/10

Security
    I already buyed and used soo much cheats, and I can pretty much say that aimware is not a good cheat in question of security things, it pretty much get detected every month, or something like that
    Already lost 3+ accounts using this cheat (Yes, I know wich settings are detected and what not are, I just used legitbot) 1.5/10

Price
    The price is very good, 15eur for 1 month and 80eur for lifetime is a fair price, but only if you like to rage/hvh. 6/10

Overall
    Rage: If you are looking for a rage cheat, aimware is your best choice at the moment, it's is a pretty good cheat in hvh and etc.

Legit: However, if you are looking for a legit cheat, then no, it's not a good cheat, because with my experience, you will get banned.

Rage: 10/10
    Legit: 3.5/10