1. To maintain a certain level of quality for all reviews, here are guidelines you should follow:

First of all, name the product in the title, also include the version if there are major changes between different cheat versions.
    An example for a title would be: xInstantHook CSS v3 review
    Note that here the title of the cheat, the version number and the game is included.

Please base your review on the following points:
    - Design/Usability
    - Features
    - Security
    - Support
    - Price

Please give a rating for every category (0-10 points) and also write down some general thoughs. In the end, please also give a combined rating (0-10 points) for the cheat.

BF4 2017 review 0/10 - scammers BF1

Discussion in 'nxHacks' started by nepgax4o, Mar 20, 2017.

1. nepgax4o

nepgax4o New Member

This is the biggest scam site ever.

I`m using nxhacks since the release of bf1.
    In the last 3months from january they broke most of the hack features.
    They`ve got 1 joke aimbot which is not working at all. Silly esp and broken features which crashes the game as soon as you turn them on.

When there is an update it took about minimum 6 7 days to change OFFSETS (tipically 1 hour work max). Even public cheats got faster updates.
    I`m using another cheats like baunticheats and updates there are nearly instant. As I said maximum 1 hour.

Their coder don't care at all and only want the money nothing else. NO new features since the release of the game.

Their support is also a joke. When I`m writing in their forum they block me and now I cant even access it. I cant get e refund too (i`ve paid like 90$).
    After the last update of bf4 its broken too. h1z1 are not working since month probably so yea ...

DON'T USE THIS SITE !!! NEVER ! This is the biggest mistake.

Aimbot - 1/10 - It does random movements and the only working option is where you aims. Smooth not working and everything else

Esp - 2/10 - Not configurable. Only fixed so its a trash too

Security - 6/10 - Haven't got banned 3 months using the spot hack and always like 20k+ per game

Support - 3/10 - HWID resets are fast but this is the only thing. They are fooling people in the forum and just f*cking around nothing else.

Overall - 1/10 I`ve got a life sub but I regret it. I'm now banned from the forum too. I can't get e refund.

Last edited: Mar 20, 2017
  2. kiki563308

kiki563308 New Member

I can help you get a refund if you want for free if you used Paypal or a creditcard. PM me